Wallpapering doesn't have to be difficult! Follow the instructions below and you will certainly achieve a good result.
- Make sure the wall surface is smooth, clean, dry and uniform in colour.
- We recommend to apply a primer on your wall.
- Wallpaper at ± 18 to 20 degrees.
In warmer weather, the wallpaper may possibly shrink or curl up.
Apply the paste directly on the wall.
- Use Perfax for non-woven wallpaper.
If you chose dark wallpaper, we recommend you first paint the wall in a similar dark colour. We also recommend you apply light wallpaper to a light wall in case there are any open seams. It is also important to apply the different strips close to one another but without overlap.
The strips are numbered.
- Please respect this order.
- We recommend you number the strips you've cut at the top, above the design, with a pencil. That way, you will not waste any time and you will avoid lovers' squabbles :)
Paste the first strip
Paste the next strips
PS: our wallpaper kit includes a handy seam roller ;-)